Easy 3-Ingredient Pasta Recipe
I am no doctor, but I personally find that the most therapeutic thing to do during times of insomnia is to cook, eat, have some wine and watch TV. You will not even feel tired when you wake up the next day!
Cooking in the early hours of the morning should be kept simple and speedy, and my favorite dish to make is this extra easy 3-ingredient pasta:
Easy 3-Ingredient Pasta Ingredients:
- 180gm Linguine
- 100gm Pancetta, diced
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- On a heated saucepan, add olive oil. Fry diced pancetta until crispy and browned on the edges.
- Toss linguine into the dish and mix well. Pasta should be lightly and thoroughly coated with the pork-fat infused oil from the pan.
- Serve with a generous amount of chopped parsley (yums!). Pepper and Parmesan is optional.