How to Use Uber / Uber in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Since there is no escaping the traffic congestion and the constantly increasing travelling costs, why not then let someone else do the worrying and fussing while you lounge on the back seat of a luxury vehicle and do something more pleasing like taking a #selfie or just wait around #likeaboss while you are en route to your destination?
For both locals and foreigners alike, Uber is here to ease that pain and will help you accomplish just that!
Uber had its official launch in Kuala Lumpur just less than three months ago and it has now become the topic of conversations among socialites and bloggers from all across the city.
- Uber has a base fare of RM7.00, with an additional RM0.30 per minute and RM2.00 per kilometer
- Uber is a premium and safe on-demand private chauffeur service
- Uber is not an taxi app. They partner with professional limousine companies that provide chauffeur services
- Range of cars includes Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Nissan Teana, Mercedes E-class, BMW 7-Series etc
- Uber is foreigner-friendly and is available in 15 different languages
- Seats up to four (or more, depending on the cars you are getting - I got an Alphard on the way back)
- KLCC to Bangsar Baru - RM29-RM37
- Subang Jaya to Publika - RM64-RM71
- KL to Genting Highlands - RM150 (Flat rate)
- KL to KLIA/LCCT - RM300 (Flat rate)
What does Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus has in common?